Thursday, June 15, 2006

Celebrate the summer solstice with Native
American flutist, Paul Nyenhuis, and poet,
Sharmagne Leland-St. John. Enjoy an evening
of poetry and music in the library. Sharmagne
will be signing copies of Unsung Songs as well
as her latest book, Silver Tears and Time.

June 21, 2006
7 PM

Address:
135 North Washington Ave.
Arlington, WA 98223
360-435-3033 (Voice) [Main line]
360-435-3854 (FAX) [Main line]

Sharmagne & Paul will also be guests on Cheech One-Road's
radio show Nch’i WANA OYATE-Ki in Everett, Washington,
on Sundy, June 18, 2006. Between 6 and 8 PM
(Pacific Northwest time zone).
Listen live: http://www.kser.org/pages/schedule.html

5 Comments:

Blogger Aurora said...

We'll be listening.:)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Sharmagne Leland-St. John said...

I hope you were able to stream it.

It was pretty exciting...and people called in after I was off the air asking how to get copies of my books, and asking info about the performance on Wednesday!

I'm one happy little poet!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

Well, happy little poet, please post some more poetry! I miss your stuff.:)

6:09 AM  
Blogger Plus Ultra said...

Like your blog, I will come back again....like Aurora said, more!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Sharmagne Leland-St. John said...

Thank you both! Now that the new book is off my plate, publishing date September 30,2006, I should have a bit more time to do other things!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats